Yesterday at JSConf 2014 we had a nodebots event. (We also had noderockets, nodeboats and nodecopters.) One of my favorite bots is below.
We have a lot of different parts here.
- A laser gun from Bithound
- A sparkcore from SparkDevices
- A pawelbot from sumobotkit.com
- Two Continues Servos
- Some relays to control the gun
- A Pebble watch to drive and shoot
Facebook sponsored the entire event. So props to them for making it happen.
I'm still hunting down the maker to get more info, but it blows my mind how simple it was to put all the different parts together.